Grill fire cause for alarm in Penicuik

0
1

FIRE fighters were called to Midlothian flat after a grill pan caught fire in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service were called to 22 Andrew Court in Penicuik shortly before 3am.

A high pressure hose reel was used to put out the blaze and the 30-year-old male occupant of the flat was given oxygen by the fire fighters.

The man refused any further treatment and was not taken to hospital.

A spokesperson for the fire service said: “We received the call to a attend a fire in a flat at 2.56am.  The fire was extinguished using a high pressure hose reel and two breathing apparatuses were used by fire fighters.”

NO COMMENTS