DOZENS of toddlers were evacuated after their nursery caught fire today (Fri).
Twenty-five children, ranging from 10 months to four and a half years, along with 11 adults sought shelter in a church hall after an electrical switch in the basement of Fairmile House Nursery caught fire.
Crews were called at 1.11pm to the building in Oxgangs Road, Edinburgh and put out the fire by switching off the electricity supply.
They also used thermal equipment to check for any more flames.
Scottish Power also attended.