Man rescued from Edinburgh fire

0
0
Crews were called just after midnight

A MAN has been taken to hospital following a fire at his home inEdinburgh.

The 61-year-old suffered from smoke inhalation in the blaze at Restalrig Drive.

Fire crews were alerted just after midnight by a neighbour who smelled smoke.

A spokesperson for the fire service said the fire was believed to have been started by smoking materials.

The man was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary by ambulance.

 

 
Previous articleRoofer wins lucrative poetry deal
Next articleEducation official struck off for downloading child porn

NO COMMENTS