Woman rescued after chip pan fire

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on StumbleUponShare on RedditShare on Google+Digg this

The woman refused hospital treatment

A WOMAN was rescued from her home by firefighters after a chip pan caught fire.

Fire crews rushed to the flat in the Fountainbridge area of Edinburgh at 10.30pm on Thursday night.

A 50-year-old woman was rescued from the fire by firefighters, and was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation but despite suffering from burns, she refused to go to hospital.

A 46-year-old woman was taken to the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh with burns to her legs and suffering from smoke inhalation.

Short URL: http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/?p=44040

Posted by on Feb 24 2012. Filed under In Brief. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply


Newsletter signup

Recently Commented

  • poppy: Absolutely disgraceful. She looks a real nasty piece of work. Thank goodness people like her are being...
  • Michael Rochester: Sorry to shoot your fox but the MONATORIAL SYSTEM was very popular in Victorian times. Tobermory...
  • Maxwell: It’s one thing to have a gambling problem and be single, but it’s really sad when the man has a...
  • Tom Foster: Thanks for the article! My website is now at http://www.edinburghphotograph y.com, just posting here in...
  • Don: Totally agree with Paula!! I miss these chips so much. All my mates included thought they were best things since...