Self-confessed “idiot” turns himself into human soap dispenser for a laugh

0
1777

BIZARRE video shows a young Scot turn himself into a human soap dispenser for a laugh.

Kieran Gray literally washes his mouth out with soap and then blows a stream of bubbles in the hilarious clip.

The 21-year-old from Edinburgh posted the clip to his Twitter account on Monday night saying: “Mum always said she was going to wash my mouth out with soap so I took matters into my own hands. Idiot.”

The video has since been viewed over 275,000 times.

It shows Kieran posing up for the camera with a mouthful of soap. Kieran then tilts his head back and starts gurgling.

Self-confessed "idiot" turns himself into human soap dispenser for a laugh
Kieran decided to “take matters into his own hands” and wash out his mouth with soap

As he does this bubbles stream out of his mouth and drip down to the floor in front of him.

Kieran holds the gurgle for seven seconds before tilting his head back forward and spitting out the soap in his mouth.

Dripping with soap all over his face and clothes Kieran turns to the camera and gives a massive smile. Whilst his friend behind him looks stunned by what he had seen.

Aimsyw responded online: “The smile at the end. Canny breathe.”

Colettexcrudenx added: “Honestly everything about that video is golden, it’s the wee smile at the end.”

_evamalcolm wrote: “Hahahaha amazing.”

It also reminded many people of similar incidents.

Self-confessed "idiot" turns himself into human soap dispenser for a laugh
His video racked up more than 275,000 views

SwfcWilkey said: “@sargi_99 when grandma did that to you.”

Karlipearson_x added: “@SCOTTPATTON87 trip to the hospital for you it was.”

Jordan_Gullis wrote: “@Dcockerill94 @QPRJACKOQPR you in maga [Magaluf] after the soap incident.”

Ifitsnotwithyou said: “Oh my f god everytime I wash the dishes I get PTSD.”

When asked why he decided to do this Kieran today replied: “Just a bit of banter.”

 
SHARE
Previous articleASDA customer posts gruesome images of burns she claims were caused by “faulty hot water bottle”
Next articleMoment seal pup forced to fight for life after it is attacked on beach by out-of-control dog

NO COMMENTS