Collaborative Post

Antigua and Barbuda offers the Caribbean’s most beneficial citizenship program

0
229

 

Caribbean passport is considered a modern must-have for entrepreneurs, politicians, and celebrities. This is all because the islands offer not only excellent conditions for vacation but also for managing finances. Also, local citizenship by investment programs are much cheaper than in Europe but give equal opportunities. Pay attention to Antigua and Barbuda, which show strong loyalty to foreigners.

 

Antigua and Barbuda residency purchase

Photo by Scott Umstattd on Unsplash

It’s not enough just to want and have money to buy Antigua passport. The government thoroughly checks each candidate for legal violations and sanctions. You must also prepare the appropriate paper to confirm the legal source of your earnings. The good news is that you can include your relatives who are financially dependent on you in the application.

 

Now let’s look at investment options. Antigua and Barbuda offer 3 payment methods:

 

  1. Donation to the local development fund. The minimum amount is $125,000, which is non-refundable.
  2. Investment in the university fund. A potential resident must pay at least $150,000 without the possibility of return.
  3. Purchase of government-approved real estate in the amount of $200,000. This is quite a popular decision due to the possibility of returning the investment through the sale of the property after 5 years.

 

Government fees and the cost of verification are not included in the above sums. The final amount is always individual due to the different number of people attached to the application. The government of Antigua and Barbuda understands the desire of its future residents to remain anonymous when receiving a second passport. Therefore, the procedure is completely confidential.

 

Application submission process

 

You can’t do without the services of a migration agent. It’s recommended to select a firm that has a representative in the country where you want to obtain citizenship. Migronis is a reputable company with offices around the world, including Antigua and Barbuda. Turning to them, you get support at all stages of obtaining a second passport.

 

It all starts with calculating risks and preparing the necessary papers. Documents and certificates must be exclusively in English and notarized. It’s the duty of the Migronis agent. He fills out an application on your behalf and forwards it to Antigua and Barbuda. Read additional details in the section on the website migronis-citizenship.com/antigua.

 

You don’t pay the full amount of investment immediately but only the cost of reliability verification and 10% of government fees. After 3-4 months, when the application is approved, you must transfer the donation to the fund and the remaining 90% of state fees.

 

Significant reasons for obtaining Antigua and Barbuda residency

 

Photo by Bogdan Pasca on Unsplash

Antigua and Barbuda citizenship by investment is the cheapest program in the Caribbean. This is a great resort with a warm climate and exotic landscapes. At the same time, you are not obliged to live in the country because the government doesn’t force.

 

In general, local authorities are very friendly to foreigners and provide a comfortable environment for business. Local passport holders pay no global income, wealth, inheritance, dividends and other taxes. Antigua government doesn’t disclose confidential data of local enterprises to international organizations without a significant reason and relevant documents.

 

If you don’t plan to live and do business on a tropical island, Antigua and Barbuda passport can still be useful to you. For example, you and your family have the right to:

 

  • visit more than 150 countries without a visa including the Schengen region;
  • live in the US and Canada for a long time, in the UK for up to 6 months;
  • study at the elite world universities for free;
  • open accounts in reputable banks;
  • inherit citizenship of Antigua;
  • get treated in the best medical centers around the world.

 

Now that you are aware of all the benefits of Antigua and Barbuda residency, you realize that it’s worth the necessary effort and investment. You have the opportunity to become the owner of a lucky ticket, which a Caribbean passport is, in less than 5 months.

 

 
SHARE
Previous articleLeading business Education organisation announces two new directors for its senior management team
Next articleHistoric desk returns to The Hill House for the first time in over 60 years

NO COMMENTS