Warning after meat laced with nails is found in the street for animals to find

0
221

A WARNING has been issued to animal lovers after a man found a lump of meat studded with nails in the street.

Marco Maltese came across the piece of poultry in an alleyway near a footpath in Greenford, London on Saturday.

Marco, 32, was horrified after inspecting the chicken which he discovered had at least seven nails embedded in it.

A shocking photo shows the meat lying on a patch of grass covered in sharp screws.

Marco, 32, was horrified after inspecting the chicken which he discovered had at least seven nails embedded in it.

A horrified Marco took to Facebook shortly after discovering the trap to warn other locals.

He posted the photo with the caption:“This was left in the alleyway behind my house (I’m a Greenford resident).

“This is sickening and I’m actually properly P***** off about it. This is not okay!”

The image has angered many social media users.

One commenter said: “Oh my god that’s disgusting what is wrong with people.”

A second person added: “What a sick evil mental person to do this, even if not for dogs and for foxes you’re evil, imagine the pain for poor animals.

“I hope you get a virus monster.”

Another wrote: “Whomever did this need to be found.

“The sick f****** mug who did this. Putting carpet tacks in raw meat for any dog or cat to eat. Nasty.”

Marco Maltese came across the piece of poultry in an alleyway near a footpath in Greenford, London on Saturday  
And one man said: “God this is sickening, Whoever did this must be found.”
 
The image has been shared to other Facebook sites claiming it is ‘black magic.’
 
Tikka Xzis said: “Someone practicing black magic.”
 
Suneta Birdi added: “Black magic.”
 
Marco today said he initially mistook the nails for maggots.
 
He said: “I walked past it a few times as I was working with my dad because at first I thought it was maggots. Then I stopped to look at it properly and I was shocked.
 
“I couldn’t believe someone could have had the thought that this was okay. I knew immediately I had to make people aware that this was happening.

“I knew I had to get rid of it before any animal got to it.

“I’m glad that many people have voiced their concerns over it as this behaviour should be shunned and eradicated from our minds and to do that we must make people aware.”

 
SHARE
Previous articleDisgusting video shows Aldi customers heaving after discovering “pus-filled abscess” on chicken
Next articleNew research hints at existence of “funny gene”

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY