The past year was probably the most unforgettable of our lives, and most of us are wanting to take a deserved break, and the best option for anyone is to visit the Mexican paradise, Cancún.
However, this doesn’t end on making a trip to one of the most beautiful places in the world, but also can be enjoyable because of the top tier quality that this city has when it comes to accommodation and amenities.
So, if you are planning to spend your vacations at this amazing region, you need to look for the best of the best, and in this article we are going to name three important aspects that a top quality resort needs.
Location: which one is the best?
This depends on what are your intentions, because you can go and look for a place that is near of the best beaches (Playa mujeres, Playa Tortugas, Playa Delfines, to name some), or nearer to the archeological zones, or being two step away from golf course designed by Greg Norman.
So if you planned your trip wisely, thinking ahead of the things that you want to enjoy or the places you desire to know, this will be an easier task.
But our recommendation is that if you are interested to access to the best All-inclusive resorts in Mexico, so that you and your family or friends experience the best services despite the location, the ones near the best beaches are a great option.
Key factor: reviews
You can be sure that top quality hotels in Cancun are known because of their services, food, drinks, events, safety, location, etc. But, there is no better way to be aware of how much does a resort focus on their guests.
We have all had bad experiences when it comes to book a room in a good-looking place, with a great price-rate for its amenities and such, but then experience that it may not be as good as we thought (food isn’t as tasty as it looked on the pictures; uncomfortable mattresses; too much noise coming from outside; a forgettable room service, etc.).
So in order to avoid this, the key is to look for previous guests reviews, for example the ones that Hotels.com provide, or the list that prestigious magazines like Travel+Leisure make, so that you grant yourself to have the best experience for the money you are spending.
This one can be hard, because the best All-inclusive resorts in Mexico offer a wide variety of different services, and in the end, the only thing that matters is what you value the most.
But because we are talking about all-inclusive, some good options are:
- Spa and massage: this is a good option to spend a day on you, to relax, release all tensions, and doing a favor to your body and skin.
- Gym: going on vacations doesn’t mean you can’t do some work out while listening to music, or while staring at amazing views that some of the best resorts have from that room.
- Room service: if you go to an all-inclusive hotel and don’t experience asking for some drinks or a delicious meal to your dorm, are you actually staying at an all-inclusive? This is a great advantage of this kinds of resorts and you should always give it a try.
- Comfort: a top quality resort has nice beds, but also focuses on providing different comfortable spaces where guest can sit and play some table games or videogames, or eat their meals, or even chat with other guests.
- Hygiene: this is very relevant due to the actual context of Covid19. The bests hotels have strict protocols so that you have the best experience, at the same time you can be sure that everything is being cleaned up or that you are given masks and hand sanitizers whenever you need it.
Having a trip to a paradise like Cancun is an amazing thing to do, nobody can doubt about that, but also staying at an all-inclusive resort is a unique experience that improves your vacation 100%.
And the best option for you, is the one that best suits your interests and needs. But it is always good to keep in mind looking for previous guests’ reviews, so you can be sure that you are getting what you are paying for.