Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tag: fire edinburgh

OAP dies after setting himself on fire

AN 82-year-old man has died after setting himself on fire. The OAP, named locally as John “Jackie” McLeod, from Edinburgh, was living with his wife...

Baby escapes electric blanket blaze

A BABY boy was almost killed when a faulty electric blanket caused his home to go up in flames. The blanket caused his parent’s bed...

Pensioner and toddler rescued in dramatic flat fire

By Neil Pooran   A PENSIONER told today (Wed) how she and her three-year-old granddaughter had to be plucked to safety from the top floor...

Latest News