Saturday, July 2, 2022

Tag: blaze

Tumble dryer may have caused blaze at Georgian hotel

A TUMBLE dryer is thought to have caused a blaze that devastated part of a 300-year-old hotel. The Gordon House Hotel in Kirkcudbright was engulfed...

BMW blazing on petrol forecourt

DRAMATIC footage shows the moment a car was engulfed by flames - on a petrol station forecourt. The driver of the red BMW pulled her...

Snake tank blaze leaves two men in hospital and kills two reptiles

A SNAKE tank fire in the borders left two men in hospital and killed two reptiles. The early morning blaze at Newcastleton yesterday (wed) is...

Residents flee fire in JK Rowling street

By Kevin Duguid, Anna Gault and Kirsty Topping   DOZENS of  residents fled their homes early this morning after fire broke out in the narrow...

Neighbours tried to rescue tragic woman from burning flat

By Kirsty Topping A BRAVE neighbour told how he desperately tried to rescue a woman who died after a fire at her home on Sunday...

Police investigating suspicious fire in bar of former East Lothian hotel

POLICE are probing a suspicious early morning fire at a former East Lothian hotel. The blaze broke out shortly before 5am today (Tue) at the...

Latest News