Saturday, November 25, 2017

VETS have confirmed the first Scottish cases of a deadly disease that rots the flesh of dogs. Three pets have been infected north of the...

THE family of a young boy who has died after battling rare brain and spine tumours have paid tribute to their “little fighter”. Jayden Nicol,...

THE number of Scottish school pupils needing classroom help for mental health problems has more than doubled, shocking new statistics have revealed. New research by...

MEET the 100-year-old Scots grandma with “amazing” skin - and her secret is never wearing makeup. Since a young age Ruby Mathieson, who recently celebrated...

DOCTORS should harvest organs from dead patients regardless of their families wishes - according to a top academic. At present organ donations in Scotland can...

A DISABILITY charity has apologised after one of its vans was photographed completely blocking a city pavement. An angry pedestrian snapped the Capability Scotland vehicle...

A MAJOR study of Scots internet users has exploded the myth of the reclusive, bedroom-dwelling online addict. Researchers found that the more time Scots spend...

THE CATHOLIC church is locked in a bitter row with the Scottish NHS over what they call “sinister” plans to open sex clinics in...

SCOTS hospitals are among the worst in the UK for stillbirths, new data reveals. NHS Ayrshire and Arran comes second in a list of 21...

A MUM of two has told how she needed 19 hours of surgery to remove a one-stone cancerous tumour and seven organs. Sandra Currie, 44,...

HEALTH chiefs have been criticised for paying universities to design undergraduate degrees in “spirituality”. NHS Scotland is set to pay £3,000 to universities to develop...

A CARE home worker has been banned from the profession after giving a resident too much insulin - causing them to pass out.       Gordon Bryan...

TOP Scots chef and healthy eating campaigner Nick Nairn has revealed that he has failed to follow his own advice on healthy eating. The Michelin...

A MUM overcame her phobia of telephones - to save a street from what could have been a devastating gas explosion. Cheryl Campbell has suffered...

A TEENAGER who went on holiday thinking she had a severe headache was horrified to learn she had suffered a stroke. Millie Carrington travelled to...

A SIMPLE game of fetch went horribly wrong for a pet pooch which ended up with a six-inch stick impaled in her throat. Amazingly, the...

THOUSANDS of live chickens were placed in cages, gassed, and dumped in container lorries yesterday as a cull of 40,000 birds started at the...

EQUIPMENT believed to be used for the gassing of 40,000 chickens was seen arriving today at the Fife farm hit by an outbreak of...

FRIENDS have paid tribute following the death of a cancer patient who made headlines by publishing pictures of her face after it was ravaged...

A SANDWICH shop that became world-famous after it was visited by George Clooney has failed its hygiene inspection for the second year running. The Social...
Simple Share Buttons
Simple Share Buttons